RULES AND REGULATIONS
FOR STAY AT THE VILLAS OF Goldkist Beach Resort
Rules & Regulations
1. Check-In Time: After 2:30pm (During Rain check-in time may be delayed.)
- Guests shall check in any time after 2:30pm with their identity cards/passports/booking receipt.
- Subject to resort availability, early check in is encouraged but chargeable at $20 per hour.
- Check-Out Time: By latest 11:30am on their departure date, otherwise a day’s rental shall be imposed. However extension is allowed at $20 per hour subject to the availability of the villa and confirmation from Front Office on the date the extension is required.
Swimming Pool opening Timings:
MON – FRI [7am-11am & 4pm-9pm]
SAT – SUN – HOLIDAYS [7am-9pm]
Gate Open Timings
Gate 3 & Cafe Gate [6am - 12am]
Gate 4 [5am - 2am]
Gate 1 & 2 [Closed]
All payment has to be made in full for reservation to be considered valid.
Cancellation / No Show / Change of Booking
All booking Cancellations / No Show / Changes must be done via letter, e-mail or in person.
- No telephone cancellations / changes are allowed.
- For cancellations / changes made more then 14 days before before the arrival date, S$20 per room per night of the villa rental will be forfeited.
- For cancellations / changes made within 8-14 days prior to arrival date, S$50 per room per night of the villa rental would be forfeited.
- For cancellations / changes made within 2-7 days prior to arrival date, S$100 per room per night of the villa rental would be forfeited.
- For No Show or same day or 1 day prior to arrival date cancellations or changes or reducing stay after checkin, full room rate as listed on the rates page will be charged.
- Cancellation / changes are not permitted for those who have booked to stay for less then one night. One night is defined as a period less then 15 hours of consectutive stay. Their bookings will be cancelled without any refund.
3. The Management reserves the right to :
a) Evict any additional person a maximum of 4 persons are permitted
to stay overnight in the villa.
b) Fine for the damages for the rooms at a rate of twice of that to the normal rooms at the Party Zone for those having BBQ / Party / gatering in the Peace Zone along with evicting the guest with no refund of room rental.
c) No excessive noise is permitted after 11:30pm if NOT, to evict all rowdy and misbehaving guests with no refund of resort rental.
d) Volume of music must be kept at a reasonable level at all times, if not to evict guests with no refund of resort rental.
e) Charge the guests for any loss or damage, the cost of replacement or repair of any items (like remote, TV, Fridge, kettle & others) provided in the resort and its surrounding.
f) Change the unit/s earlier allocated to the customer if it is necessary to do so at the Resort’s sole discretion due to technical reasons.
g) Take appropriate actions (including shortening the duration of stay without any refund) against anyone who infringes its Rules and Regulations.
h) Guests must not remove any towels, air conditioning and television remote control, electrical kettle and other items from the units/ resort as they are property of Goldkist Beach Resort otherwise your deposit will be confiscated or amount can be deducted.
i) Evict guest without assigning any reason with a pro-rated refund to the remaining stay which has not been used.
4. The following are NOT allowed within the resort:-
a)Organized gambling / Illegal immigrants/ Illegal activities
b)Cooking / Karaoke / Dancing in public areas
c)Using external space for gatherings outside designated villa boundry
d) Use of towels blankets etc. as floor mat/table cover
e)Pets (Dogs, Cats etc.)
f)Personal portable BBQ pits.
h)Unauthorized fixtures / tape / party hangings / decorations / anything spoils the paint of the villas or their walls.
i)Electrical appliances such as electric stoves, heaters, grills etc.
j)Hanging of clothes, towels at the fence area/infront of villas.
k)Only swimming costumes are allowed in swimming pool & normal T-shirts etc. not allowed.
l)Anything which is considered unlawful by Singapore Law/Police
m)Tables, chairs and stools from outside sources
n)Taking out chairs, tables, towels in open areas especially during nights and rain.
o) Excessive noise / barbeque smoke / volume of music after 11.30 P.M.
5. Guests and visitors shall at all times obey and strictly comply with the rules and regulations set by the Management.
6. The Management shall not be liable or responsible to injury, accident or loss of any valuables, money or personal effects of both guests and their visitors and damages arising there from the stay the Resort. Management will not be responsible for any item left in the room / safe / lockers.
7. In the event of a claim, the resort is limited to the amount paid for rental of the unit for that night.
8. It is mandatory for all transactions done to have proof of purchase. Please collect this upon payment. For online trasactions a reciept is sent via email along with confirmation, if it is not recieved within 2 days please contact us.
9.Tables and chairs if found entering the resort from outside sources may be fined at S$ 10 per chair and S$ 30 per table found.
10.All caterings to rooms require a Catering Pass which will incur a charge of S$50 per villa per catering per day. Without the Pass, rooms found having catering services may be fined upto S$200 per villa per catering per day.
11. All pictures are for illustration purposes only and actual appearance / content / layout of unit may vary. Guests are advised to view the unit before reserving. Rooms are rented on an As-Is-Where-Is basis.
12. This property is privately owned and the management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone without any refund of room rental.Management will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or for loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind.
13. By reserving with you are are automatically signing up for “Basic Membership” which is free of charge. This membership is valid till 31 December 2012 and may be extended at our discretion. For different memberships please check the terms on the relavent card. This membership may be cancelled at any time by us without assigning any reason.
14.If any provision of the Agreement is held to be void or unenforceable in whole or in part, the Agreement will continue to be valid as to the other provisions thereof and the remainder of the affected provision.
15. Each party acknowledges that this Agreement and its conditions contain the entire agreement between the parties and that there are no collateral agreements or undertakings. Neither party has relied upon any oral or written representation made to it by the other party or the other party’s employers, employees or agents and each party has made its own independent investigations into all matters relevant to it. Any promise or representation made before this Agreement shall have no contractual force save insofar as they are reflected and given effect in this Agreement.
16. The Terms and conditions may be changed or modified at any time without prior notice. Unless otherwise stated, such changes will become effective immediately, therefore please check these terms periodically for changes.
17. The provisions contained in these terms may also supersede provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site and on print should there be any conflict in the points.
I / We have read, understood and agree to abide to the above stated terms and conditions.